• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM/ALW R12 "Unite Round" - 12-14 January

LFCMariners

* Jing gets subbed on*

Me to my SFC mate, sitting in The Cove end:

> Jing is either going to do something special for us or do f**k all- it’s one or the other. You watch.

* 5 mins later*

CCM 1, Scum 1. Jing goal.

Travelling Y.A well done. I was the lone Mariner in the Cove end standing for the who do we sing for call and response. Also ran over to sing F**k you MV ole ole in the Cove after the goal. Mrs Palmer is getting a workout tonight to the memory.

Drink time>>>

Meerkat

Alou had an absolute stinker.

I don’t think Theo was any better, nor Wilson.

Really missed Niz up top and hoping we have a plan to revert to what has become a winning formula.

Thank absolute F for Reec. The hardest thing to swallow a loss was going to be that Victory really weren’t that great and the only difference was us handing them a pen. They also should have been pulled up a hell of a lot more. Bunch of brutes.

pjennings

Alou had an absolute stinker.

I don’t think Theo was any better, nor Wilson.

Really missed Niz up top and hoping we have a plan to revert to what has become a winning formula.

Thank absolute F for Reec. The hardest thing to swallow a loss was going to be that Victory really weren’t that great and the only difference was us handing them a pen. They also should have been pulled up a hell of a lot more. Bunch of brutes.
If Niz has to drop back then I would have Di Pizio there - unfortunately not there today.

marinermick

Probably a fair result in the end. Our defence was outstanding and it was one small error by Faz, who otherwise had an outstanding game, that led to the goal. Dan Hall late, and while the player was already going down with the contact, it is a penalty any day of the week.

Front third very disjointed. Haven’t read the previous pages, and Theo will probably get a pasting, but at least he was the only one trying stuff. Without Tulio we needed Torres and Kuol to step up, but they were terrible. Wilson to go in this window please. Deservedly hooked early.

Desperately need reinforcements in this window from the front third and we can be super competitive.

Draw so vital in the end as we don’t lose touch of first place.

Meerkat

Probably a fair result in the end. Our defence was outstanding and it was one small error by Faz, who otherwise had an outstanding game, that led to the goal. Dan Hall late, and while the player was already going down with the contact, it is a penalty any day of the week.

Front third very disjointed. Haven’t read the previous pages, and Theo will probably get a pasting, but at least he was the only one trying stuff. Without Tulio we needed Torres and Kuol to step up, but they were terrible. Wilson to go in this window please. Deservedly hooked early.

Desperately need reinforcements in this window from the front third and we can be super competitive.

Draw so vital in the end as we don’t lose touch of first place.
All of the above and it’s going to get really frightening if “Faz hypothetically leaves.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred