• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

Tevor

Hmmm, I could say I told you so about Doka and Barcelos, but it would seem too much like smugness, so I won't.

All I will say is please stop bagging out players until they have had a fair go to adjust and acclimatise.

You may also look for their good points which are sometimes harder to see than a glaring mistake.

It is much friendlier.

I remember not to long ago when all we wished for were players who would bust a gut for the Club. I do not like seeing players who do this getting hammered here.

Great to see them contribute tonight. Pure enthusiasm and belief.
1000% spot on. Just love the club and what they are achieving. Every player that comes to the club deserves some respect these days. Not so much in the past I will admit.

FFC Mariner

Hated that game, awful to watch us butcher so many chances.
Like most games, add Cumdog and we win by 4.
More and more I like Sterj as a coach. Not his fault they don't have quality (Drew) but they are super organised.
For anyone not there,it was hot.imean really hot.
Glad it's over
Niz
Max
Doka. Thought he did well

Tevor

He was pretty average until he scored a worldy!!
Harsh, I think he is pretty decent defensively. Also I feel he is trying so hard to impress, with more game time he is now combing better with the team and has half decent control. It’s good he wants to succeed and it’s starting to come together now.

Tevor

Hated that game, awful to watch us butcher so many chances.
Like most games, add Cumdog and we win by 4.
More and more I like Sterj as a coach. Not his fault they don't have quality (Drew) but they are super organised.
For anyone not there,it was hot.imean really hot.
Glad it's over
Niz
Max
Doka. Thought he did well
Yep Sterj is developing well as a Manager, good to see as he is a very likeable bloke unlike plenty of his fellow Managers. Their game plan was smart, we struggle against a packed tight defence. It almost worked for them.

style_cafe

Thats the rule. Drop the ball to waste time after you shape to take the throw is an automatic yellow.
Back in the day you`d let the ball go before it went over your head and act like it slipped out of your hands or throw it down the line but make sure it doesn`t enter the field of play,thus getting a re-throw. I`m sure there`s more tricks to waste a few seconds... :popcorn:

Wombat

Unattractive game due to the conditions.

We are too good yet again for the latest pretender to our crown.

Nizzy needs to be re-signed to a new generous 5 year contract.

So far this year only Rufer and Machach are at his level.

Some odd team selections and one sub but also some highly intelligent late substitutions........Danny and Jacko are seriously good readers of a game.

This team has so much heart.

COYY

Good numbers on the away support but so quiet until the 90 min when finally we could start to hear you on TV. The support was great in extra time.....wonder who the catalyst was to spark the noise?

Wombat

Back in the day you`d let the ball go before it went over your head and act like it slipped out of your hands or throw it down the line but make sure it doesn`t enter the field of play,thus getting a re-throw. I`m sure there`s more tricks to waste a few seconds... :popcorn:
I used to chuck it against the nearest opposition player and gain a couple of yards that way. Sometimes off their face with a sincere apology :)

Wombat

Harsh, I think he is pretty decent defensively. Also I feel he is trying so hard to impress, with more game time he is now combing better with the team and has half decent control. It’s good he wants to succeed and it’s starting to come together now.
I like your optimism. He is OK. Obviously better than a Jake McGing but being Brazilian i expect a high level.
He has been a 5.5/10 player so far with a couple of 7/10 games and was a 6/10 tonight.

He is a useful squaddie. The kids seam to like him and he is brilliant with the young fans so is clearly a lovely bloke.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred