• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

booney

Doka was in the junior ranks of Santos,the famous club of Pele and Santos.He never made the top team but he would have been given excellent technique training.He also has game sense which makes him so smart and versatile.Great to have him and Storm Roux.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
WELL, we should have had a couple in the first few minutes …BUT….what we got will do me just fine and dandy, MOM , toss up between Mikky Doks or nizmonsta

Wombat

Rock solid performance.

My MOM was a tie between Hally and Doka. Two of our goals were absoutely lovely.

The ref was an AFC stooge.

What was the go with those little flogs supporting Odisha. Were they scummers? I gave them a massive serve after the 2nd goal and they took a while to resurface. They eventually came back with two more pint sized reinforcements but sadly for them goal number 3 led to more words (one was calling me on with the come on signal) I kid you not, the dolly mixture was 5ft 2 and 56 kg.
After that only 2 remained (and Ginger kept his hoody up lol).

Loved Jerry btw!

Big Al

Rock solid performance.

My MOM was a tie between Hally and Doka. Two of our goals were absoutely lovely.

What was the go with those little flogs supporting Odisha. Were they scummers? I gave them a massive serve after the 2nd goal and they took a while to resurface. They eventually came back with two more pint sized reinforcements but sadly for them goal number 3 led to more words (one was calling me on with the come on signal) I kid you not, the dolly mixture was 5ft 2 and 56 kg.

Loved Jerry btw!
Jerry Jerry Jerry was brilliant. Highlight from the non goals

Kaltak and Hall were very strong and Doka and Storm are developing together nicely. That Storm goal was absolutely brilliant.

Doka MOM. 2 goals and an assist.

Ironbark

I don't think Odisha were that bad, I think we just made them look that way. They were outclassed. Odisha had quality but we took control of the game off them. Some of their players could have cut previous, lesser, Mariners teams to pieces. Not this side.

Allreet?

I don't think Odisha were that bad, I think we just made them look that way. They were outclassed. Odisha had quality but we took control of the game off them. Some of their players could have cut previous, lesser, Mariners teams to pieces. Not this side.
They did have a few passages of ball retention but we were never quite tested.

Ozhammer

Our boys have got the job half done and given themselves a great platform to finish it off next week, with maybe a chance to give some of the fringe players some minutes to share the load and save some regular starters for the ALM games.

booney

Rock solid performance.

Loved Jerry btw!
Maybe they are trying out for the RBB!

sydmariner

Loved Jerry btw!
Believe it or not they were actually mates of max & were actually in bay 16 for part of the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred