• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ACL 09 - the who, the what, the where.

brett

i want gamba for the spectacle and two weaker teams from C and K to make it easier to get through. Beijing would be good from a travel perspective for the boys.

serious14

Hold the phone.......

There's spots marked P1 and P2 for the playoff winners - why the hell can't they do that for us??

serious14

marinermick said:
no big thai guy in front row

Damnit.  He was at the Asia Cup draw - put you, me, Bear, Auburn, and Fish together - and we're 1/10th the size of this guy, he was _enormous_.  A high ranking official in the Thai FA as well.  ;D

Corpulence = Power.

brett

There are two Al Shabab clubs. One Saudi and one from UAE. Must be successful, maybe we should rename our club?

Central Coast Shabab

Alicia

serious14 said:
marinermick said:
no big thai guy in front row

Damnit.  He was at the Asia Cup draw - put you, me, Bear, Auburn, and Fish together - and we're 1/10th the size of this guy, he was _enormous_.  A high ranking official in the Thai FA as well.  ;D

Corpulence = Power.

Find a stream farkin :p

serious14

brett said:
There are two Al Shabab clubs. One Saudi and one from UAE. Must be successful, maybe we should rename our club?

Central Coast Shabab

Racism.  Reported.

Alicia said:
Find a stream farkin :p

Nothing to be found - it would seem Fox Sports News isn't high on the list of channels to be streamed........  I'll have a look for some Asian based ones now (CCTV and such), see what I can get.

Blackadder

brett said:

Central Coast Shabab

Arabic 101.. Shabab means "Youth"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shabab

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member