• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A league media deal thread

FFC Mariner

I only watch Aleague and P- actually has some decent content from time to time. It's cheap enough I'm happy to pay for it.

Optus on the other hand got hacked and leaked my personal data onto the dark Web and are generally inferior to Telstra.
Complains about data security - uses an iphone and has Tik Tok and Facebook.

Seriously, your data was already freely available.

Corsair

Complains about data security - uses an iphone and has Tik Tok and Facebook.

Seriously, your data was already freely available.
Don't do any of that shite or iphone but yeah I've been in about 4 major hacks, they probably know more about me than I can remember! Medibank, Optus, Latitude, Service NSW, Canva. That Optus one was really bad though, that was a gaping hole.

Corsair

Try using data in the stadium if we get more than 7k. Telstra is a lot of things, mostly negative, but inferior isn’t one of them.
Maybe you didn't read my post correctly or maybe I'm misunderstanding you...I said optus were inferior to telstra, i.e. worse than telstra.

adz

Staff member
@adz is there something you need to confess about the forum?!!

I know this is a joke, but we do have several levels of security implemented on the site:

- SSL for encrypted communications: We've used SSL for encrypted communications long before it became common practice for all websites. Initially, it was mostly used by e-commerce sites.

- File permissions: Server file permissions are set to restrict Apache (web server) rights, limiting what it can run and where it can read/write to.

- Secure asset uploads: Asset uploads (e.g., avatars, attachments) are sent to S3 rather than stored on disk. This adds a layer of security, preventing the possibility of uploading malicious files that could run on the server.

- Restricted SSH access: SSH (command line login) access to the server is restricted by IP address and protected with SSH certificates.

- Locked-down RDS: Our RDS (database) is locked down to be directly accessible only from within the AWS infrastructure.

- Password hashing: Passwords are hashed in the database, which is the minimum expected security practice.

- Regular updates and patches: We regularly update and patch our software to protect against known vulnerabilities.

- Firewall and security groups: We use firewalls and AWS security groups to control and restrict access to our infrastructure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred