• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
clarence said:
serious14 said:
Muse - Uprising

What??   :eek: And not the sound of all the voices in your head telling you what to do? ;D

As for me: Tapestry CD by Carole King. Classic.

Hey, that's a blast from the past...  I've got the original vinyl somewhere. Great album, played it to death! Must look for the CD next time I'm in the mood to spend some dough.

clarence

Jazzie said:
clarence said:

Hey, that's a blast from the past...  I've got the original vinyl somewhere. Great album, played it to death! Must look for the CD next time I'm in the mood to spend some dough.

I think I bought that from a 'specials' bin in some record store when I was living in the UK ages ago. ??? I've had the CD for yonks and yes, a timeless classic.

Wonder how many Muse songs will stand the test of time? All that Pink Floyd/ Radiohead styled angst only has a short lifespan before it becomes repetitive and depressing. :popcorn:

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
clarence said:
Jazzie said:
clarence said:

I think I bought that from a 'specials' bin in some record store when I was living in the UK ages ago. ??? I've had the CD for yonks and yes, a timeless classic.

Wonder how many Muse songs will stand the test of time? All that Pink Floyd/ Radiohead styled angst only has a short lifespan before it becomes repetitive and depressing. :popcorn:

Hate to admit it, but I bought the album when it first came out, lol .... I was VERY young and impressionable!! She went on to marry James Taylor, who died at a pretty young age.. He made his mark in his own  way with singing and songwriting ... in a woodstock sort of way. They were fun music times. And don't forget Neil Sedaka with his famous ode to Carole King.

The old girl diesn't look too bad!

Carole_King_2.jpg

Ted

A.I.R - Anthrax (Spreading The Disease)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAbzbF219gE

serious14

Muse - Stockholm Syndrome (Live at Glastonbury 2004)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryxfVB_MIfA

Perfection.  8)

dibo

Am listening to an econometrics lecture about techniques for testing model specification. Blah...

Arabmariner

brennan said:
goingtoadisco said:
ANyone else think the Reading festival has the best line up since woodstock ?

would go all three days.
The Reading festival was always the best regardless of the line up.A good line up just made it even better.In the early 80's the best night was the Thursday the night before it started.The pub bands and drinking sessions were epic!

serious14

brennan said:
goingtoadisco said:
ANyone else think the Reading festival has the best line up since woodstock ?

would go all three days.

Swap Radiohead for _anyone_ else on that Sunday and it would be perfect.  Having said that, I'd just go see Lostprophets instead.

Arcade Fire - Neighbourhood #1 (Tunnels)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred