• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2008?

Will you be playing in your local league?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bear

fish said:
looking to go back to Union for a year with my old boys from Sydney, still have 3 weeks of a suspension to sit lol

You.... will.... get.... killed....

Auburn Mariner

Ah, is there a league for 40 year old beached Killer Whales?

Seriously though, if we can get a indoor team going here in Sin City, then I'd like to have a run.

Sean

fish said:
looking to go back to Union for a year with my old boys from Sydney, still have 3 weeks of a suspension to sit lol

You have a head for union.

Will be playing for Gosford City Dragons 1sts/Reserves.

Ted

After 10 years out to pasture and with an itch I can't scratch until I get out on the pitch.
Killarney District.

dibo

having a run with the rest of the dinamo boys has me jumping to get into pre-season!

f**k kenso tech, f**k locomotiv, come on uni!

fish

Perm said:
fish said:

You have a head for union.

Will be playing for Gosford City Dragons 1sts/Reserves.

and you have a head Id like to find on the bottom of a ruck

mariners4ever

not sure yet as to whether to play 17's ( which i heard is not a very good comp ), or playing all age.

either way i will probably be playing for gosford city

Davo

I know that they were looking at 2 options for the upcoming season:

1) a third grade team that would play before the reserves and first grade on Sundays.

or

2) an under 21 division with the possibility of a few over aged players being allowed to play in the side.

A meeting was scheduled a few days ago for the first grade coaches to attend to finalise the proposals and determine whether they could be implemented this season.  I know there was high interest in the proposals, however the main concern was whether there would be enough time to setup the new divisions for the 2008 season.

Perhaps someone has information on the outcome of that meeting and whether these are likely to go ahead?

mariners4ever

yes there will be an under 21's comp:

INTRODUCTION OF THE DIVISION 21 COMPETITION

Central Coast Football is thrilled to announce the exciting new competiton grade, Division 21. Clubs are asked to get in contact with potential players as expressions of interest will be called for shortly. In short the division is open to players who turn 19, 20 or 21 during the 2008 season. Up to 5 overage players can be also be registered if necessary to fill the team to its maximum of 16, this is to assist in the formation of this league in its conception year. Please remember you can also dual register G17 and G18 players into this grade provided they have first played in their correct age group on Friday night.

This division is only open to mens football at this stage but will be introduced into the womens competition once numbers are strong enough for support

Wording on rules to be updated and advised.

neverwozza

Making my football debut at the age of 39 for Umina United O/35 C's. After multiple shoulder and elbow dislocations playing rugby league I am going to start working on the lower limbs. I have told my wife that football is a non-contact sport. :)

son of weird Dad

lol i will play for any team that will take me
lol and dose anyone know why under 16's can't play all age i think that if u wanna play against harder players (nothin sus :naughty:) you should be alowed to :piralaugh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred