• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

typool

very ture alot of Contenders this season.
Just a feeling i have with the Gunners with most of the team fit and the younger players they have brought up getting alot of Experience.

J

jiggles

kanewillow said:
roflham lolspur

Am pretty sure they're top of the table...

Chelsea will beat though. Don't you worry. You just worry about Arsenal :p

tuftman

serious14 said:
brennan said:
tuftman said:
Anyone else wanna join me in writing Liverpool off now?

now??

I had them written off from day -1

+ 1 000 000

They have no Plan B - so when Plan A fails as spectacularly as it did this morning, they're 200% proper f*cked.

I was gonna give them until the end of August to see if they're proper contenders, but Spurs and 'Pool...they're 'avin a larf

scottmac

Suspended
Ahh lolerpool, always a good source of humour. Now off to the toffees website to see the latest goings on at my solid as rock club  :ashamed:

bjw

bjw
Morgan30 said:
brennan said:
typool said:
it's going to be an interesting title race..
with Arsenal the Dark horse

...??

I would say ManCity/Spurs/Villa would be darkhorses (atm)

villa, no

the other two, most definately

There will be some major changes in the top 4 this season, the only that reason spurs have failed to give the top4 a good shake in past seasons is because of slow starts. This season they have had the best possible start, if they can keep up this form then they will be in the top 4.
Having a good manager always helps.

serious14

hahahavj7.gif

091manudm_468x425.jpg

LFCMariners

serious14 said:

Mmmm, yes. ManUre won all those titles between 1968 and 1992 after all.....

Honestly, go back a year and around this point in the comp Chel$ki were meant to be hot favorites to win the League, Hull were a top 4 side, Spurs were a certainty for relegation, the Gooners were struggling and ManUre were about mid-table. We know how it ended for all those teams. Writing near anybody off (okey, maybe with the exception of Everton  :piralaugh:) after only 3 rounds is ludicrous!

Sym

hmmz man city may be serious this season, how richard dunne still gets a start in the epl is beyond me.

liverpool lost only twice last season, already managed that.

Drogba is looking fit and focused this season, African Cup of Nations or whatever it wants to be called will take away all the African players latter this season for a bit though.

dibo

liverpool also drew eleventy billion matches last year, and the champions lost more than two. if they convert draws to wins then the two early losses will be embarassing but not apocalyptic.

bloody horrid start though.

LFCMariners

That's my main point. The past two seasons ManUre have lost 4 and 6 matches respectively. I am more concerned about draws than losses.

Sacko

LiverpoolMariners said:
That's my main point. The past two seasons ManUre have lost 4 and 6 matches respectively. I am more concerned about draws than losses.

So no points is good but 1 point is bad - please explain...

Now I could understand why you might say no hub caps are better than 1, but premiership points come on!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred