• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

FFC Mariner

Well tonight is a special night for the filth.

They get to go to a game where they will hear chanting and see real fans of a real football club.

Yes folks - the only team in Fulham is playing at the dogtrack.

Arabmariner

FFC Mariner said:
Well tonight is a special night for the filth.

They get to go to a game where they will hear chanting and see real fans of a real football club.

Yes folks - the only team in Fulham is playing at the dogtrack.
Fancy them for a point FFC ?..........dropped points everywhere atm !

Sym

Up the Chels ! : D

Didn't even know this game was on until a drunken kanye gave me score updates.

J

jiggles

Oi, I knew there was a game. I was just much much too sleepy to watch it (and some of us have jobs to go to this morning ;-) )

Am happy with the win, will check out the highlights on my lunch break. Anyone who watched it, was it a decent game? (Not taking any opinions from FFC Mariner, especially as he thought I was drunk last night! ME! Drunk! Me?!)

Sym

Well I had been drinking since Thursday and was out and about, sorry my whole life isn't based on football

I will try harder : (

Forum Phoenix

Pokey.

Decent game. But Chelsea not as fluid or dangerous as usual, largely due to how well organised Fulham looked - and also how hard they worked off the ball.

Chel$ki very lucky to get three points.

Fulham score in the fourth and are up by one until the 73rd minute...
Quality Header by Drogba to equalize and then a horrible own goal gives Chelsea the win.

Harrrrrddd game to watch if your a Fulham fan.
:-X

FFC Mariner

Forum Phoenix said:
Pokey.

Decent game. But Chelsea not as fluid or dangerous as usual, largely due to how well organised Fulham looked - and also how hard they worked off the ball.

Quality Header by Drogba to equalize and then a horrible own goal gives Chelsea the win.

Tell me about it........

Forum Phoenix

FFC Mariner said:
Forum Phoenix said:
Pokey.

Tell me about it........

FFC Mariner

Scummers.jpg

Wheresdadspants?

Sym said:
Liverpool would be relegated without Torres
lolol

And Arsenal will drop too many points in Jan without Fabregas and van persie. Only Chelsea and Spurs have real depth to their squads. Spurs will get 4th based on their depth, and even the players not getting much of a run seem happy to be there under Harry. Man U might get there but need their defenders back. Villa and Liverpool to fight out 5th and 6th spots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred