• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sorry about the post match guys.

batman

Hi guys, sorry to say there will be no post match after the final this Sunday :'(. the players will not be stopping at the CCLC or Gosford. The Club will close at 12.00am. Don't forget those who can't make it to the game are welcome to watch it :tv:
Regards
Charles

tboy

Mariners are confirmed to stop at Mingara ! :vhappy:  Private function has been booked and showroom available for any fans not going to Sydney. Mingara will be strict on the drunks but still a great opportunity to see our heroes for those that can control there drinking problems.

adz

Staff member
tboy said:
Mariners are confirmed to stop at Mingara ! :vhappy:  Private function has been booked and showroom available for any fans not going to Sydney. Mingara will be strict on the drunks but still a great opportunity to see our heroes for those that can control there drinking problems.

cheers mate but I imagine quite a few people can't make it out there due to the crappy transport out that way

Sean

adz said:
tboy said:

cheers mate but I imagine quite a few people can't make it out there due to the crappy transport out that way
Or the lack of courtesy buses from Tuggerah station. *hint hint nudge nudge say no more!*

kevrenor

bakery5 said:
What with the Scum getting through infecting City Rail, and the function being at Mingara I think the KB may be the go for Sydney tied people. Someone better warn them .. when do they close Sunday night?

B

bakery5

Well maybe if the club organises buses to and from the station, people would go.
Good luck getting a taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adz

Staff member
Perm said:
adz said:
tboy said:

Or the lack of courtesy buses from Tuggerah station. *hint hint nudge nudge say no more!*

lol exactly, was mine too subtle? :p

bakery5 said:
Well maybe if the club organises buses to and from the station, people would go.
Good luck getting a taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

straight to the point bakery, I like your style ;D

CCM-JAM80

Disappointing, though Mingara is better than nothing at all. Hell, I was hoping for something at Blue Tongue Stadium where the players could be presented to the coast.

Mariner Girl

Ok, I've just got off the phone from the Manager of the KB PUB. They usually close at 9pm but they are licenced to stay open till midnight and because of the GF and the Cricket they will stay open till midnight for us.  :pirashoot:

I asked if the kitchen will still be open and she said YES!!  :eek:verhead:

So in light of what is on offer - I think the KB would be the best option - she will be waiting for US with a winning smile  :D :D.

What do you think  :thumbup:??????

nutmeg

mariners4ever said:
yeah i have good memories of round 1 at the KB, murphs anyone ??  hahaha

If your talking bout the head wound that wasn't round 1 it was round 10 (i think)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred