Round 22 - Nix @ CCS

RECKY

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Well, Im a technical f**kin idiot and I'd play J-Britto in front of Harold next game ...just for a change to have a striker FKN starting

turbo

I think both Harold and Jair deserve a start, if we keep the same formation push Harold back in to Duric's spot and put Jair up top. Duric to the bench or if he's fit to replace either Stensness or Nisbet who haven't had the best few games lately. Pushing DDS deeper is also an option if Duric isnt up to that role right now.

Tevor

I think both Harold and Jair deserve a start, if we keep the same formation push Harold back in to Duric's spot and put Jair up top. Duric to the bench or if he's fit to replace either Stensness or Nisbet who haven't had the best few games lately. Pushing DDS deeper is also an option if Duric isnt up to that role right now.
Duric is a must, in the first half he created most of the opportunities like Harolds header that just missed and he takes the occasional shot. Stens probably to stay as Roar are a physical side. Nis to the bench for say a second half cameo against some tired players.

turbo

Duric is a must, in the first half he created most of the opportunities like Harolds header that just missed and he takes the occasional shot. Stens probably to stay as Roar are a physical side. Nis to the bench for say a second half cameo against some tired players.
My main question over Duric is whether he is capable of getting through the work we need out of him in the middle. If he can do that then a cool head in the middle ready to switch the play quickly when an opportunity presents would be great. If he can’t then DDS can play more of a box to box role and let Duric hover further forward.

FFC Mariner

Duric is a wonderful footballer - my issue is do we have the room for more than 1 "luxury" player? Play him at 10 and surround him with hard workers. Treat him like a Berbatov or Cantona - 10 other blokes need to just give him the ball

ballantyne

Even if Duric is playing like Cantona, we're not going to be pushing the opposition back. We're overrun virtually all the time.