• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd1 - CCM v MV - home

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Fagani is ref
f**ks sake

I have no idea what to expect tonight. We need Kaltak to stop watching butterflies now that he doesn't have a gk capable of covering his lapses.

If we do that, then most games we should only concede 1-2 goals.

We have the capacity to score 1-2 most games, though we're still working out how. And the ACL games under our belt should help us.

We absolutely can win tonight, but I have no idea what to expect. They will be firing and will be seeing us as vulnerable after our recent games. I feel like mv have all the advantages coming into tonight.

I still think we can hit mid-table this season.

Last edited:

FFC Mariner

f**ks sake

I have no idea what to expect tonight. We need Kaltak to stop watching butterflies now that he doesn't have a gk capable of covering his lapses.

If we do that, then most games we should only concede 1-2 goals.

We have the capacity to score 1-2 most games, though we're still working out how. And the ACL games under our belt should help us.

We absolutely can win tonight, but I have no idea what to expect. They will be firing and will be seeing us as vulnerable after our recent games. I feel like mv have all the advantages coming into tonight.

I still think we can hit mid-table this season.
I think Victory will underwhelm. Kisnorbo got found out when he didn't have the best squad in the league and he's already fallen out with Arzani.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
WELL.....I think its been agreed that the ACL elite thingy wotsit will have helped our lads get some sort of familiarity happening ( a smidge) and I do believe we will win this GF replay (it isnt, half our f**king team got given away) but there might only be 1-0 finish, but that's enough...even with f**king Faghani cluttering up the field with his incessant imaginary bullshit

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andreas