• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

marinermick

goingtoadisco said:
well mrdja will probably spend the majority of the season in rehab so add him to the strikers line up.

looks like we would have a decent spine

redders
? - sherlock - stringers - ?
? - owens - gumpy - ?
smith - mrdja

adz

Staff member
marinermick said:
goingtoadisco said:
well mrdja will probably spend the majority of the season in rehab so add him to the strikers line up.

redders
? - owens - gumpy - ?
smith - mrdja

UP THE GUUUUUUUUUUUTS

mariners4ever

marinermick said:
goingtoadisco said:

redders
? - owens - gumpy - ?
smith - mrdja

do you think ty owens will sign up ??

marinermick

mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:
goingtoadisco said:

redders
? - owens - gumpy - ?
smith - mrdja

do you think ty owens will sign up ??

was meaning greg owens

not sure about ty

mariners4ever

if anyone wouldlike to see how crap the jets youth team is, they're playing the budgewoi first grade on sunday at 1pm at budgie

Razorback

marinermick said:

redders
? - owens - gumpy - ?
smith - mrdja

Gumps will be in our first choice squad when fit, I can see ossie in this squad once that happens and how old is Dapuzzo?

mariners4ever

Razorback said:
marinermick said:

redders
? - owens - gumpy - ?
smith - mrdja

Gumps will be in our first choice squad when fit, I can see ossie in this squad once that happens and how old is Dapuzzo?

ossie won't be in the youth team as his versitility is very useful for lawrie

marinermick

Watched the youth team play the NSWIS tonight at Parklea. Mariners beat them 1-0 with a goal to Brady Smith.

I forgot how good is was to see youth team action again - fast, mobile and very attacking. The skills and techniques of the players on show is far, far superior to what was on offer five years ago.

Mariners had the better of chances with Smith missing a few one on ones before potting one.

Look out for a guy called Sean Mitchell. He played behind the strikers and was unbelievable - sublime skills and very mobile. Brady Smith also looked handy.

Had some seniors in there with Nash playing first half, Stringers most of the game and Bru and Tadrosse full games.

Bru looks the goods. Played the holding midfield role but more as a playmaker. His passing was unbelievable and his workrate high, though how much could be read into this game is unknown.

Tadrosse played left back and looked very good. Short and stocky, but mobile and magical touches.

Really enjoyed myself tonight and can't wait for season proper action.

scottmac

Suspended
marinermick said:
Watched the youth team play the NSWIS tonight at Parklea. Mariners beat them 1-0 with a goal to Brady Smith.

I forgot how good is was to see youth team action again - fast, mobile and very attacking. The skills and techniques of the players on show is far, far superior to what was on offer five years ago.

Mariners had the better of chances with Smith missing a few one on ones before potting one.

Look out for a guy called Sean Mitchell. He played behind the strikers and was unbelievable - sublime skills and very mobile. Brady Smith also looked handy.

Had some seniors in there with Nash playing first half, Stringers most of the game and Bru and Tadrosse full games.

Bru looks the goods. Played the holding midfield role but more as a playmaker. His passing was unbelievable and his workrate high, though how much could be read into this game is unknown.

Tadrosse played left back and looked very good. Short and stocky, but mobile and magical touches.

Its good to hear that about Bru, from what i can tell he was very unlucky to be without club at this time. He had a few offers from France and stayed in England with a trial club to secure a contract. When the English contract didn't work out the offers from France were gone.

I'm looking forward to the youth league season as well.

Razorback

mariners4ever said:
Razorback said:
marinermick said:

redders
? - owens - gumpy - ?
smith - mrdja

ossie won't be in the youth team as his versitility is very useful for lawrie

His versitility is definately useful, but there are limited positions on the bench and IMO at full strength with 4 reserves included he doesn't make our team.

Players like heff come in pushing clark or bojic (hopefully clark) to the bench, thats the defence covered. Gumps or owens are not to far away, adding Porter or even Bru (if we sign him) to the mix covers our midfield and Ossie is no striker so we don't have to worry about that.

Therefor NYL seems like the only solution for him.

marinermick

thank god you are not coaching the team or we will probably be dead last every season

it is obvious that lawrie sees ossie (and gumpy) in a different light to you and there is no way ossie will play NYL

mariners4ever

marinermick said:

Razorback

marinermick said:
thank god you are not coaching the team or we will probably be dead last every season

it is obvious that lawrie sees ossie (and gumpy) in a different light to you and there is no way ossie will play NYL

Can't wait to tell you, "I told you so" assuming ossie can make the NYL squad haha

Bear

gumps wont push anyone but porter (and maybe bru, dunno if he is good or if he will sign) for a start spot this year. every other midfielder we have will start ahead of him, as they did last year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami