• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

Michael

I actively avoid FB comments for a reason. Some of the whinging over letting players move on to other opportunities when we've won 4 trophies in 12 months is so f**king embarrassing. JFC, it's July, business of player incomings is to come in the weeks and months ahead. Also, the signings made by other clubs so far have not impressed me at all in the slightest. Lots of the merry-go-round.

We
Are
Fine
FFS
I’m confident that if I indulge in the comment section of Facebook I’ll develop a tumour.
Unfortunately, a couple group chats I’m in the doom and gloom embarrassing sentiment seeps through.

If a person can’t trust the people in charge of our club to make smart decisions at this point, after what was done last season or the season before or even the season before that, they literally never will.

Ironbark

Just shows how fickle the memory / hope is for many.

We improved and made finals under Staj. Doom and gloom when he left.

Leads to:
Win our first trophy in epic fashion. Fears and worries when Monty/Serg left.

Lose 4 straight games (but actually showing signs of playing well). Chuck in some more bemoaning of doom and gloom, the dark days are back etc.

Leads to:
Best season ever, officially, by any A-League team.
2 players who have earned their shot move on. Rest of the team currently on the books.
Proven coaches on board and prepared for the loses in advance.

Doom and gloom!

The APL money is definitely a problem, but one shared with all clubs.

Last edited:

Corsair

Just shows how fickle the memory / hope is for many.

We improved and made finals under Staj. Doom and gloom when he left.

Leads to:
Win our first trophy in epic fashion. Fears and worries when Monty/Serg left.

Lose 4 straight games (but actually showing signs of playing well). Chuck in some more bemoaning of doom and gloom, the dark days are back etc.

Leads to:
Best season ever, officially, by any A-League team.
2 players who have earned their shot move on. Rest of the team currently on the books.
Proven coaches on board and prepared for the loses in advance.

Doom and gloom!

Seriously...

The APL money is definitely a problem, but one shared with all clubs.
Hang on this seems like a good formula...

We're farked, everyone is leaving, we've only got boys, why do we let our best players leave for free, etc. etc.

There, now we should win the ACL 😉

VonBowellski

If a person can’t trust the people in charge of our club to make smart decisions at this point, after what was done last season or the season before or even the season before that, they literally never will
The problem is, there aren't too many people left at the club who make decision that have been here for the last two or three years.

adz

Staff member
Tbf we have been here since day 1. I think we know better.

giphy.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred