• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Corsair

Yes. Got the all clear from the surgeon last week. Unlikely he’ll be involved in aus cup next week but likely will feature in a few trials after that.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kasalovic involved at some point too, was scheduled to head to Thailand but picked up a knock the day before they travelled so stayed behind.
Thanks for the update, I'm keen to see how he goes, seems like a good prospect.

scottmac

Suspended
We sell the players we would rather keep.
Those that aren't wanted you just have to just rid of I suppose.
I wouldn't think Moresche was unwanted. He showed some real promise leading up to his injury. He also showed great dedication to recover from that injury in the face of doubt over continuing his career.
What I would think is that Moresche having a new young family and seeing his Mum at the final might have given him thoughts to go home or at least be close to home?
I think if we can get him in with the money available it's a no brainer as long as he wants to stay.

Meerkat

I think Monty is a lot more ruthless than we thought.

If he doesn’t think you can get it done ??
Oh he’s definitely ruthless. No question.

But it is weird.. he talked him up for almost the entire season, throughout his recovery, seemed to think so highly of him. He’s been training almost this whole time.
I don’t get it.
Comes under the banner of “stuff that we don’t know.”

scottmac

Suspended
Oh he’s definitely ruthless. No question.

But it is weird.. he talked him up for almost the entire season, throughout his recovery, seemed to think so highly of him. He’s been training almost this whole time.
I don’t get it.
Comes under the banner of “stuff that we don’t know.”
Also comes under the banner of don't believe everything you hear ?

shipwreck

Anyone know the score or atleast the starting lineup.... I hope we didn't get absolutely smoked, that's no good for pre season confidence especially with a cup game coming up

Forum Phoenix

Nice. Can’t be over estimated how much our fitness has also contributed to our success. Monty is so good at demanding physical excellence and high quality professionalism and getting it. Can’t remember any game except the heatwave or sickness ones where we looked like fitness was an issue in us losing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred