• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

Tevor

Yes - but not until January. After Australia Cup and a lot of the AFC cup group games
I feel he has potential but he is not our saviour and we shouldn’t expect him to be. Many of the players we are left with are very inexperienced and untested. Reinforcements required across the park but I feel the Aust Cup is going to be sacrificed again. AFC Cup not so much as we have more time.

Coastalraider

Far out, I’m actually excited.

2-3 visa spots, more money than ever, and the best recruitment team this club has ever had has just returned from Europe, with one hell of a product to sell.

in one year just released players to the prem league, championship, Middle East… and supplied 3 World Cup players.

That’s one hell of an offer for some mid tier euro/South American youngsters looking for an opportunity ala Tulio.

Ancient Mariner

Massive loss up front that will be impossible to replace in one season. JC, Beni and Sammy. 3 of our best.

Looking forward with interest to the rebuild. Not expecting any miracles until possibly towards the end of the season.

If nothing else it will be fascinating to watch as long as your expectations are not high.

I particularly look forward to defending new players when others here write them off early and I can say "told you so" later.:cool:

Hang on tight it is going to be a rough ride.

scottmac

Suspended
Everyone thought the sky was falling in when Urena left, then Tulio arrived. Monty an co are not in the business of buying spuds, and when it doesn’t work out, they ship them out quick smart, ala Kelechi, Ayongo and Rhus.

It’s a long season, and I back us in to be a player come the finals.
Would take Urena back now. How's he doing? Perfect replacement for JC, especially beside Kuol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred