• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Centre of Excellence is GO!

Sean

also did they have any architectural drawings, models or quick renderings of what they proposed?

Deej

Perm said:
where exactly is this parcel of land? trying to google earth it

The club is on the corner of Wyong Rd and Bryant Dr (I think), google map that and you'll see the land

Marquee

Deej said:
Perm said:
where exactly is this parcel of land? trying to google earth it

The club is on the corner of Wyong Rd and Bryant Dr (I think), google map that and you'll see the land

Its opposite the Supa Centre and Bunnings and also Tuggerah Business Park.

Blair

skilbeck said:
Perm said:
also did they have any architectural drawings, models or quick renderings of what they proposed?

I agree, someone post them when they come avaliable
Im sure it will be soon because there will wanna show it off

Bex

Perm said:

They had a beautifully done "fly through" presentation. In other words, it was a rendered 3-D model of the entire site - the presentation was like we were in a helicopter which flew through the entire site, stopping at appropriate vantage points to view the buildings, playing fields etc.

The buildings were very modern and incorporated giant, 2 storey high photos of various mariners players on the 2 storey high glass at each end of the building.

Bex

skilbeck said:
Perm said:

I agree, someone post them when they come avaliable

Apparently, they will become available on the Mariners web site some time this week. I've already checked and they're not there yet.

Bex

Perm said:
any idea who the architects are?

Its the same mob that are doing the facility out at Riverstone. I think their name is McPherson Smith King Architects. They're located at Dural in NW Sydney fringe.

Bex

Heres an overhead shot of the land (see attached PDF). Club Tuggerah is the small building facing the roundabout. The two additional admin/accomodation/conference/etc buildings would be built either side of the Club Tuggerah building (looking at the attached page, one above Club Tuggerah at the current position of the tennis courts and one below where there is carpark and boatshed). The two main playing fields are where the grassed are is to the right of club tuggerah. The two playing fields at the bottom right of the page were shown on the plan as well as three playing fields going left to right in the treed area at the middle/top of the page.

Paolo

I have found a picture of the designs thanks to a friend in the media...looks impressive
cmarin.jpg

FFC Mariner

Rather than 2 storey high pictures of the players, can the planning request be altered to something like. Oh, I dont know?

f**k off scum?

something like that

Paolo

FFC Mariner said:
Rather than 2 storey high pictures of the players, can the planning request be altered to something like. Oh, I dont know?

f**k off scum?

something like that
I am organising a group to break into the facility to refurbish the stand once completed like fans from Helmond Sport have done...would you like to participate?
13jo0.jpg

87257148hm2.jpg

18tu1.jpg

grafftiti7ce.jpg

Bex

Or perhaps thats giving you too much credit. After all, House is somewhat intelligent. This is probably more appropriate:

grinch.jpg

Paolo

Bex said:
And I found a picture of Keensy

HouseMD.jpg
im sorry, but you have mistaken me for Hugh Laurie....although i do accept your compliment of me being capable of solving medical mysteries.

brett

tbh, people who probably contributed more useful and interesting posts than keensy have been banned from the forum.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred