• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

priorpeter

every club does it differently
Not quite true - there are rules implemented by FA/APL that govern how many/what colour star you can choose to display for winning the league/confed. Includes other things like champions display their logo in gold etc. I’d need to check, but fairly sure AFC Cup doesn’t get a star

turbo

Not quite true - there are rules implemented by FA/APL that govern how many/what colour star you can choose to display for winning the league/confed. Includes other things like champions display their logo in gold etc. I’d need to check, but fairly sure AFC Cup doesn’t get a star
They can change the Caceres rule for Auckland but might tell us we can't have a star for a confederation cup we've only been eligible for once. Classic APL.

Wombat

I remember going to the Jets game earlier in May. Winning on penalties after the ball hit the back of Reddy's head and went in.
Same. Drove all the way back from Dubbo to be there for that game. I remember there were quite a few scummers where we were sitting and the Coasties kids chanting "miss it, miss it" as each Scummer lined up to shoot.
Also went to the first home game. Petrie was a good striker.

Last edited:

bikinigirl

Cough. Season 1 GF. He cost us the game (and Wilko standing off)

. cough and splutter ... Clarkey and Spenny standing off [edit: is what really cost us]. Wilko didn't shut down but you could maybe argue Corica was not his man to mark

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred