• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Rising Sun

I recall before the start of last season old mate DGB saying that they had been given the entire Fox Sports A-League archives library and they were busy loading it into Keepup.

I naively assumed that the plan was that app users would then be able to search the archives and few any of the old games, but what they seemed to be using for is to serve up occasional random clips.

pjennings

I recall before the start of last season old mate DGB saying that they had been given the entire Fox Sports A-League archives library and they were busy loading it into Keepup.

I naively assumed that the plan was that app users would then be able to search the archives and few any of the old games, but what they seemed to be using for is to serve up occasional random clips.
You and I were both naive. I expected to be able to search as well

Drew

What does the club do to mitigate the loss of Monty and inspire fans again?
Partner with a shopping centre… ?

FFC Mariner

I think increasing our corporate exposure is a great thing.

turbo

The team reception at the hive makes a bit more sense now

VonBowellski

Only if there is a financial gain for us is it worth the corporate exposure. Our chairman says we are losing money left, right, and centre so a bit of publicity doesn't go as far as money in the bank

turbo

Only if there is a financial gain for us is it worth the corporate exposure. Our chairman says we are losing money left, right, and centre so a bit of publicity doesn't go as far as money in the bank
It doesn’t have to be direct $ in the bank. Could be as simple as providing floor space for a pop up merch store, advertising in the shopping center, etc

Lots of potential for mutual benefit there

Kilsin

Pop into Fitness First Erina Fair and say Gday to me! :D

midfielder

Love to know what we have planned to take advantage of the """partnership""" not sponsorship [interesting choice of words]

Wombat

that was largely down to a poster on this website who is employed by Erina Fair. The Mariners should be mighty grateful.
Its actually a smart move by Erina Fair.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred