• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Josho Howe

Later this month
Looks like l assumed wrongly they'd be out by this week. Fixtures were out 28th July last year so thought maybe it'd be same this year. Would like to be able to start organising some trips. I guess maybe as last season started 7th October and this season is due to start 20th October, we should be hearing something in the next couple weeks or so.

Ironbark

Just on this - the council gave CCM $10k and asked them to organise it. $10K barely covers requirements such as portable toilets and all the bits and pieces.
How good's having to organise your own birthday party and pay for most of it!

I know the club won't say anything about it but council shouldn't be claiming too much credit for this

Pirate Pete

Not Mariners, but I see the English Football League are going to be adding on additional time like in the last Men's World Cup. Would be good if the A league does the same.
Although not having multi balls is absolutely comical. Waiting ages for the opposing fans to chuck the ball back out of the crowd.
A few other changes too. Offside, what is a deliberate play by a defender.
Article here.
https://www.efl.com/news/2023/july/match-officials-adopt-new-approach-for-202324-season/

Allreet?

One of the things that most drives me nuts in football is the way refs let defenders get away with holding or shirt pulling at dead balls. If that's supposed to be a red card, how often will it be enforced?

Only when the Mariners do it is my guess.

Tevor

One of the things that most drives me nuts in football is the way refs let defenders get away with holding or shirt pulling at dead balls. If that's supposed to be a red card, how often will it be enforced?

Only when the Mariners do it is my guess.
The Wanderers grub was the worst offender of all last season.

Allreet?

Mrs Allreet has a photo of Mile J being held down by TWO French defenders at a corner in th edying moments of the 2-1 loss in Russia.

Where the f**k was VAR (having already been used to wrongly give France a penalty when Risdon clearly got a toe to the ball before Griesmann flopped over)?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred