• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home Page - Mariners V ???

jockey

Hi Moderators,

Better change the detail of who we're going to kick in the butt.

Given the scum have now played 240 mins in 2 weeks, there should be more material to put on the home page.

Look forward to the bus trip down south.

Cheers -  :tophat:Jockey

serious14

Bear said it best tonight at CCLC.......

"Urawa Reds would get to that sh*thole of a stadium and just go "what the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaark??"

Rowdy

serious14 said:

"Urawa Reds would get to that sh*thole of a stadium and just go "what the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaark??"

was going to post this in another thread where omni mentioned he would be supporting any acl team that the scum are playing.

I hope that the red diamonds are in the same pool as the scum as I would defininately don a red karate suit and headbead ala goldenboy and go to the eas and cheer on urawa.

imagine if the majority of bay16'ers all did this, combined with the renowned travelling away fans of urawa we'd easily outsing the scum.

bring on the acl draw, fingers crossed, 'secre't dvd playing.

northernspirit

l554hb4x.jpg

Part_Timer

i think i read somewhere that uwara get to auto-qualify past group stages by winning it last year, not sure tho :s

Omni

yea, for the 2008 ACL, Urawa jump straight into the knock-out stages. 2009 will be the restructure apparently.

thomas477

serious14 said:

At least ours holds more than 20,000 and goes all the way around the pitch

thomas477

Timmah said:
Hmmmm....

20,000 stadium. 19,112 crowd.

26,000 stadium. 16,000 crowd.

You do the math. :)

so u telling me that 1 game, just 1 consitutes an entire season?
anyways the crowds dont make a good stadium - the facilities do

fedelta

thomas477 said:
Timmah said:
Hmmmm....

Well it is the preliminary final and you would expect near a full house..But then again the Jets fans only turn up when it's Mariners vs Jets.
EAS doesn't have good facilities! They don't even sell Coke FFS!

thomas477

Taylor said:
thomas477 said:
Timmah said:
Hmmmm....

Well it is the preliminary final and you would expect near a full house..But then again the Jets fans only turn up when it's Mariners vs Jets.

Yeah coz its shit - pepsi is better.
Anyways EAS is easier to get in on out off - 2 enterances into a stadium and it seats 20,000 while EAS has 3 for 26,000.
Better seats at EAS as well
BUT
there is one thing that BTS has that EAS doesnt - Eagle Boys :p

brett

thomas477 said:
Taylor said:
thomas477 said:
Timmah said:
Hmmmm....

Yeah coz its shit - pepsi is better.
Anyways EAS is easier to get in on out off - 2 enterances into a stadium and it seats 20,000 while EAS has 3 for 26,000.
Better seats at EAS as well
BUT
there is one thing that BTS has that EAS doesnt - Eagle Boys :p

BTS is obviously superior. It's a modern, world class venue. Expect more than 2 entries next season now that we've created the demand. Note how all the sides look the same?

EAS looks like one stand was cut out of the side of the Pasha Bulker hull, the other stand was nicked from a decent ground, and the two hills only signify that the pitch is a total hole.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred