• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Finals & Crystal Powerballs...

Besides (I don't care as long as we farkin win: vote 100%) What's your ideal kind of Grand Final &am

• Decimation :fireup: "...and it was all yellow" Mariners win by 3+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everything in moderation thanks :tophat: close for a little...but not TOO close! Mariners win 2 - 0

• I want to give my pace maker a good whacking! :overhead: 1 - 0 or 2-1

• BRAVEHEART WITH A FREAKING FOOT BALL :pirate: - I want it all! Mariners win 3 - 2

• I WANT IT ALL TOO!!! But I'm also a mad ass adrenalin junkie nutball... :vhappy: 3-3 Mariners win o

• I'm a Bogan Troll about to lose to QLD. :piralaugh:

• Total voters

Omni

An oldie but a goodie:

Newcastle's Trophy Cabinet
glass-display-cabinet-d10.jpg

FFC Mariner

Ah, so you would rather not make any finals than get there and run the risk of losing one???

How many times will they make you repeat 6th Grade before they give up and release you to spend all day at the skate park with all the other stupid bogans?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

He was part of a pilot program that has since failed due to a lack of participants.  Actually, he was the first and only participant in that pilot program.

Since then the powers that be have had to finally accept: Novocastrains just aren't ready to have the possibility of a completed primary school education. :D

bikinigirl

. want to give this one a bump

. i was torn initially as to the result i wanted, but now the opposition is known - its time to go for the jugular - DECIMATION!

. we have had so much success with the 3-0 visualisation, can't hurt to do it again

. sensei where are you? time to up the ante - 5 minutes a day, at least!

Alicia

bikinigirl said:

. i was torn initially as to the result i wanted, but now the opposition is known - its time to go for the jugular - DECIMATION!

. we have had so much success with the 3-0 visualisation, can't hurt to do it again

Kwassie was saying 3 - 0 this morning on Sea FM.

S

soccersensei

bikinigirl said:

Sounds good to me!!! I was going to post another Poz Viz thread but BJ already has.
So all the ingredients are their milady!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred