• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Final showing at CCLC for those like me who can't get to the game

batman

Hi, the CCLC will be showing the fial at the following venues on the big screens.  :tv:

The Scenic Lounge ...Family area (Under 18s must be accompanied by parental age adult) :pirashoot: :headbounce:

The Kendall Bar  large screen (The A-Leagues only dedicated supporters bar) 18+ only. :grouphug:

The All Stars movie screen size bar :piralaugh:

Front Lounge area 2 plasmas...Family area, again accompanied by parental age adult :headbounce:

Any questions please ask. So get on down and cheer the guys, apparently they heard in Sydney the last time they were there. :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :pirate: :headbounce: :eek:verhead:

Thanks

Charles
CCLC

Sean

I dedicate this to you Charles!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bRch-QMwXS8&feature=related

batman

:-[

Charles
                CCLC

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I'm there batman..with MrsRecky , knackered foot & two crutches too

good on ya oh Dark Knight Detective

Aden

does anyone know if they are doing like they did in season one and  showing it across the road at the stadium. that was really good as families got to picnic out on the pitch and watch it on the big sscreen.  If they are not does anyone know why they arent?

FFC Mariner

Newcastle Herald reports today that Fox have denied permission for a free live site broadcast as it breaches their "Pay per View" policy.

Assume that is why no arrangements have been made for it to be shown at BT??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred