• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coaches to Game

batman

Just a reminder the tickets for game day coaches will be on sale until 5.00pm tommorow Wednesday 20th February.

To answer a few of the questions I have been asked during the week.

1. Can we get a coach ticket even if we got our tickets elsewhere?.. Yes, you do not have to buy it as a package deal either. CCLC ticket office is doing it for the fans not for ticket sales.

2. Will the caoches go to any other venue after?...No the coaches are a pick up drop off from CCLC only.

3. Will alcohol be allowed to be consumed on the coach?... No win or lose that will not be allowed. I might be wrong be I think that that is now ileagal anyway.

4. Where are the buses departing from?...Dane Drive at the Club entrance.

5. Can I book the coach seat over the phone?...Yes, but you must have a credit card to pay over the phone with.

6. Are Marinators still able to get the discounted fare?.... Yes the 'Blessed' :innocent: will still get their coach seats at $20.

Any further questions please ask. I will be at the Club from 12.00pm to help on the day.

Thanks
Charles
CCLC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred