• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Champions League: 1st Knockout round

skilbeck

Just starting a thread for those that want to discuss the worlds most prestiguous competition. The games are:

Celtic  v  Barcelona leg1: 20 February leg2: 4 March
Lyon  v Manchester leg1: United 20 February leg2: 4 March
Schalke 04  v  Porto leg1: 19 February leg2: 5 March
Liverpool  v  Internazionale leg1: 19 February leg2: 11 March
Roma  v  Real Madrid leg1: 19 February leg2: 5 March
Arsenal  v  Milan leg1: 20 February leg2: 4 March
Olympiacos  v  Chelsea leg1: 19 February leg2: 5 March
Fenerbahe  v  Sevilla leg1: 20 February leg2: 4 March

I hope Celtic get past Barcelona though im probably dreaming and I hope Milan knock out Arsenal. Most of the other games I dont have any strong thoughts about

Probable winners:
Barca
Man U
Porto
Liverpool
Real
Milan
Chelsea
Sevilla

Aden

GO THE MIGHTY ARSENALL...

WE PLAY SEXY FOOTBALL  .. :thumbup:    minus the game against united last week ..
but in the league  5 points clear.. 
ohh and that person who said  they hope milan knock us out needs to wake up to themselves

serious14

Lyon 1, Manchester United 1
Arsenal 0 - AC Milan 0
Celtic 2 - Barcelona 3
Fenerbache 3 - Sevilla 2

Omni

:D Barca!

Although I'll hate them from this point on for sledging Rangers ahead of a match against Celtic. It may not have been very attacking, but they got a draw!

hasbeen

Aden said:
GO THE MIGHTY ARSENALL...

WE PLAY SEXY FOOTBALL  .. :thumbup:     minus the game against united last week ..
but in the league  5 points clear.. 
ohh and that person who said  they hope milan knock us out needs to wake up to themselves

Couldn't score at home, so you are in big trouble in Milan.

skilbeck

Stupid Barcelona for winning and stupid AC Milan for losing. As long as Arsenal and Liverpool get knocked out ill be happy, but I get the feeling that one of them will be in the final :(

serious14

Manchester United 1, Lyon 0 - Man U through 2-1 on aggeregate

AC Milan 0, Arsenal 2 - Arsenal through 2-0 on agg.

Sevilla 3, Fenerbache 2 - 5-5 aggregate, Fenerbache through on Penalties

Barcelona 1, Celtic 0 - Barca through 4-2

FFC Mariner

2-0 in Milan is an amazing result regardless of what you think of the Arse.

Personally, they are the only team other than CCM and Fulham that I would pay to see play

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:
2-0 in Milan is an amazing result regardless of what you think of the Arse.

Personally, they are the only team other than CCM and Fulham that I would pay to see play

If I wanted to see 97 passes before an off target shot on goal I'd watch myself play FIFA 08  :p

serious14

Roma 2, Real Madrid 1 - Roma through 4-2 on aggregate.    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chelsea 3, Olympiakos 0 - Chelsea 3-0 on aggregate.

Porto 1, Schalke 0 - 1-1 on aggregate, Schalke progress on penalties 4-1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred