• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

turbo

Hopefully something decent. The outgoing players are getting better and we're seeing more of them but the values need to be steadily rising otherwise the other AL clubs will leave us behind in transfer revenue while producing less prospects.

Huddo

The issue is for most of the OS clubs to want to sign Nizzy, they are (rightly or wrongly) going to have to be put in a position to gamble with a player outside of the box. The most likely time he's going to get a look in because of the perceived gamble will be mid season, when team structures get found out. If he doesn't go by the start of the season, the smartest option for him would be to sign a short term contract in a team that will give him the most exposure.

It would be retarded to go to any other Aleague team, noting CCM position in playing ACL. The only place that may be worth signing for is the Man City Group, but if that's the case they have half a dozen other teams around the world he could sign with, so he shouldn't be going to Melb City?

Last edited:

Michael

The reality of the situation seems obvious to me. Max must have had a minimum of 2 guaranteed offers already on the table given his confidence in securing a release and joining Breda within a week.
Nizzy clearly didn’t, we know the level he should be at. Unfortunately and stupidly it seems that foreign teams see his size as a gamble. His ability isn’t a gamble.
I’m not saying he made a mistake in leaving, perhaps a little ill advised given he clearly didn’t have anything concrete and is now in serious limbo. Most euro seasons are only a couple weeks off starting, Japan and Korea are at their tail ends.

No shame in doing a u turn and coming back, we never wanted him to leave.

Meerkat

Arnie doesn’t have to approve it, but Niz is very much taking his suggestions on board. Wants to put himself in the very best frame for selection in the upcoming WC cycle.
Would be pretty cool to see him at Pompey with Faz and Silvera tbh
I get that.. but won’t it hinder his chances if he had had zero game time come selection?

turbo

The reality of the situation seems obvious to me. Max must have had a minimum of 2 guaranteed offers already on the table given his confidence in securing a release and joining Breda within a week.
Nizzy clearly didn’t, we know the level he should be at. Unfortunately and stupidly it seems that foreign teams see his size as a gamble. His ability isn’t a gamble.
I’m not saying he made a mistake in leaving, perhaps a little ill advised given he clearly didn’t have anything concrete and is now in serious limbo. Most euro seasons are only a couple weeks off starting, Japan and Korea are at their tail ends.

No shame in doing a u turn and coming back, we never wanted him to leave.
Times like this show the worth of an agent. Easy when the offers are flooding in but now they should be knocking on every door they can, securing trials, etc..

priorpeter

Pretty sure it's our Head Analyst. Check transfermarket for more details
It’s not; Andreas is not a licensed agent, though he is/was head of scouting for P11 group.
I’m not entirely sure transfermarkt is up to date with Niz’ agency (or a great many other things) - he has changed agents a couple of times in the last few years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred