• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Wombat

Reading the HIBS forum they are complaining about him lifting his shorts high. Jason also did it, but only on one leg. Imagine if they saw Zac Anderson!!
Bloody jocks probably haven't seen a set of quads before.

What about that Korean mid we had under Staj. Rolled his shorts up like a MuayThai fighter.

Avoca

Big Hibs game for Monty tomorrow against St. Mirren. Edging closer towards Scottish League Cup silverware. Gotta’ win the quarter-finals.

Corsair

My understanding was that he regretted his decision of going to the Cows and wanted to back out. Rather than let him go back to us they sold him on. His agent would be happy at least
I find that very hard to swallow, it was literally less than one day. Must have known beforehand. I'm still pissed because he had a monster breakout season in a situation where we were desperate for big form players. It was such a massive standout season after watching him develop for so long, I've only been to a couple of NPL games, one of which I thought who is this kid he's got first team all over him. So I was sour when he left. I also met his family in the BR and thought they were good folk. I'd still have him back even though I'm dirty about that bulls deal.

pjennings

I find that very hard to swallow, it was literally less than one day. Must have known beforehand. I'm still pissed because he had a monster breakout season in a situation where we were desperate for big form players. It was such a massive standout season after watching him develop for so long, I've only been to a couple of NPL games, one of which I thought who is this kid he's got first team all over him. So I was sour when he left. I also met his family in the BR and thought they were good folk. I'd still have him back even though I'm dirty about that bulls deal.
He regretted it during the season. Probably signed during the January windows to go.

Big Dog

I wonder if it was deliberate shenanigans by the bulls to announce it the way they did. Anyway seems to going well back under Monty.
It was a weird one. I'd heard from people close to him that when he'd signed for Bulls he knew he was never going to play for them as the move overseas had already been arranged.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred