• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

pjennings

I think it is a missed opportunity. If Jason played with Boyle (who he has combined with well at club level) and then bring on Garang for a 30 min cameo at the end (who he has also combined well with at club at national level) it would show some better combination play.

turbo

I think his underwhelming WC performances didnt help
correct me if I’m wrong but the only meaningful minutes he got were against France and we don’t have a forward on the books who would look good there.

He really hasn’t been given an opportunity to show his strengths and the variety he could bring to our attack. Borrello should not have been given a start over him in the friendlies here, that was a great chance to try something a bit different.

It's a statement.

India isn't good enough.

It's a fair statement too.
Not saying it is but he’s done some damn good work since the Socceroos last played in March and apparently it counts for nothing.

Big Al

Dingo does play the way Arnie wants. Arnie seen him in training and taking the pay day was never going to get him in the squad.

I wonder if this is why he is gone for 2 yrs. Gives him enough time to come back here and push for selection for the next World Cup

turbo

Dingo does play the way Arnie wants. Arnie seen him in training and taking the pay day was never going to get him in the squad.

I wonder if this is why he is gone for 2 yrs. Gives him enough time to come back here and push for selection for the next World Cup
The writing was on the wall when he started Borello ahead of Cummings against Ecuador in the friendlies. No intention of trying something different or building partnerships even with any pressure off after winning the first match. Could have easily sold the second as experimenting.

We need to have something more up our sleeves if we want to do better against the top teams in Asia but we’re more focused on doing plan A better.

Big Al

The writing was on the wall when he started Borello ahead of Cummings against Ecuador in the friendlies. No intention of trying something different or building partnerships even with any pressure off after winning the first match. Could have easily sold the second as experimenting.

We need to have something more up our sleeves if we want to do better against the top teams in Asia but we’re more focused on doing plan A better.
Sorry Was supposed to say doesn’t play by the way Arnie wants.

Agree on the move to Borello. I think Cummings could have been handy more in the lead up games. The way we played in the World Cup was not going to favour Cummings

Insertnamehere

Hope Matt has found his level and club finally. Thought Brighton was gonna be it but looks like a perennial contender in Eredivisie might be it. See out his years there.

VonBowellski

If Monty ends up at Hibs and once Garangs current loan finish, what do you think the chances of seeing Garang and Monty back together at Hibs? Either another loan or purchase?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred