• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALW Semi Final vs Sydney FC

Big Dog

Great way to encourage all the female participants on the coast to attend - bring kickoff forward to a clash with local games.

Probably the club not wanting to turn the lights on. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Agree. Such a shame. Who’s decision is it to move the game?

Rising Sun

Great way to encourage all the female participants on the coast to attend - bring kickoff forward to a clash with local games.

Also if they are wanting to encourage people to follow the ALW generally and watch the games on 10/paramount - there are 2 semi final games this weekend and with the whole weekend to pick from, they are now both scheduled for 3pm Sunday.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Absolutely. Sends the wrong message about how the club regards this team.

What a terrible decision. Presumably it's a financial one - but no way would it happen for the men.

It's a shame enough the girls don't get the benefit of the double header crowd- why has the club decided to alienate a number of those who would attend just for this game?

I feel like we're missing SM already.....

I'm also surprised such a late KO change is even allowed, but I guess there's probably minimal impact to the broadcaster given it's not FTA and if both clubs agree....

Ads

Yeah that’s a lot of people who can’t attend such an important game.

But maybe also draw people who like to stay home Sunday evening and prep for the week so maybe it will balance out.

And if you have a family where either mum or dad has a prem or AA game hopefully 1 of the parents still take the kids to the stadium to watch.

Maybe would be prudent to make sure people with 1:45 / 2:15 & 2:45 local kick off don’t have any problems arriving late to the game when they arrive to stadium.

sydmariner

. club email implies it is an APL game with members required to purchase tickets ... or does it?

Sunday 21st April:
Women's Semi-Final now 3pm
Men's postponed after travel disruption​

The Central Coast Mariners can confirm that our Pink Round match scheduled for this Sunday against Adelaide United has been postponed.

The postponement of our Isuzu UTE A-League clash comes due to substantial unforeseen delays in our travel back to Australia from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, where we played in the AFC Cup on Wednesday night. The team will not be arriving on the Central Coast with appropriate time to play our Round 25 Isuzu UTE A-League game against Adelaide United.

Sunday will now see Our Paradise host our historic Liberty A-League Semi-Final as a standalone fixture, now scheduled for the 3pm time slot originally used for the men’s game. This game will now be featured live on 10Bold, as well as being available to stream on 10Play and Paramount+.

Further details on the exact date and time for the rescheduled men's match will be provided in due course.

Make sure to get down to Industree Group Stadium and support our Liberty A-League squad at 3pm as we push to make our first ever Liberty A-League Grand Final.

All tickets currently purchased for the original double header on 21st April, will remain valid for entry.

If you are unable to attend the newly rescheduled date and wish to receive a refund instead, whether purchased online, over the phone or in person at an agency, click here.

All refund requests must be received by 9am Friday 26 April, requests received after this date will not be accepted. Refunds will only be approved if the ticket is not used for both fixtures.

We look forward to seeing all our incredible Mariners Family at Our Paradise on Sunday at 3pm, cheering us on against Sydney FC!

turbo

Nevermind. I can’t read a calendar right.

Though it’s potentially around FTA broadcast requirements?

FFC Mariner

Do we need to buy tickets ?
Yes. Memberships are no good for finals games.
Same as the men from the email.

Please note, given the Liberty A League finals series is now underway, ALW Membership passes will no longer grant stadium entry.

Members will need to purchase tickets for general admission only or reserved seats and can ENTER THE CODE "Mariners10" FOR DISCOUNTED TICKETS.

Sadly the link is no good.

Wombat

Do we need to buy tickets ?
Thats harsh on the girls! I said to my Mrs if you want to go to the game on Sun v Adelaide you will have to stay for the ladies game as well......she wasn't impressed and has turned her nose up...no drama i already had the seats filled. I reckon 80% of the crowd would have stayed.

Now without the boys to fill the stadium first, the crowd will probably be 75% smaller than before.

I hope the coast come out to support the girls!

Big Dog

Absolute shambles. Link doesn’t work. Takes you to AFC Cup. Ticketek website has the semi final being played on April 21 vs Wanderers but then goes nowhere. Search for SydneyFC brings up the second leg at Leichhardt but not the first leg. The game literally does not exist on the ticketing website 2 days out from a semi final.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred