• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Premiership decider - CCM vs AUFC

Spacks

I have said it before - since the penalty against WSW he has been unplayable.

Some of his dead ball delivery is absolutely sensational.
Had to go look up whether Doka's setpieces were accurately portrayed in FM24

4af616b574cfdd596d6ee73bde50c352.png

Overall, not that far off! I reckon he needs a bump in penalty taking, cos I remember he took a pen and the straight up stare he gave the goal keeper while chewing gum was City esque (Cold Hearted Killers).

LFCMariners

Withstood the early pressure to come back and seal another solid win. Wish it was a dry night to see what the crowd might have been, but excellent end to the regular season even if on a rain-soaked weeknight. Massive achievement for the club considering where they've been over the past 5 years, and something for the boys to definitely discuss during the next podcast. Last time CCM won the Premiership, I was O/S and had an old friend inform me after the win against GCU (yes, it was THAT long ago). 3 time Premiers with more major trophies on offer- enjoy this moment while we can, we're in a really special place right now.

pjennings

Moved from my usual seats to the prawn sandwich area tonight. Glad I did - not only staying dry but it meant I wasn't behind a bunch of umbrellas to watch the presentation.

Absolute masterclass by Danny!!! Please go around again. Doka superb. Faz immense.

I thought losing Monty would be our biggest obstacle this year but Mark Jackson has set a higher benchmark. 4 more wins for a place in history.

Last edited:

dlanod

Nah higher rank gets to nominate.
Yep, I see what you mean:
  • Clubs ranked 1 & 2 are able to nominate a preference to play the first leg of their Semi Final tie at home or away

Having said that, you'd be mad to nominate to host the first week for the same reasons I mentioned.

Ozhammer

Huge congrats to the entire football department for another Masterclass in how to play effective football both with and without the ball. It wasn’t pretty at times and the SA Diving team did their best to spoil the party but the boys got the job done.

Still a bit filthy that I had to watch the game on my phone in Brisvegas due to work commitments but I did wear my champions shirt under my business shirt (made me feel a bit like Superman) and then slept in it just for good measure!

Now on to Oman!
COYY!!

:pirashoot: :piralaugh:

booney

The team is learning how to play without the ball though Danny did save our bacon more than a few times.This is a sign that the boys have really progressed individually and as a squad.Despite immense pressure from Adelaide in those first 30 minutes players did not panic and were able to maintain their shape though some of the passing was substandard.
The Divers really did play their pressing game very well and we had to earn our win.At least the Nix will know that our opponents did give their all if that is any consolation( it won't be).

Blackadder

First of all I would like to say mea culpa.
After the 0-4 start to the season I was questioning if Mark Jackson was the right choice for the Mariners.
How every have the season progressed, and through a increasingly difficult schedule those questions were empathically answered.
It's a credit to all at the Mariners, that the club with the smallest budget are the 2023/24 A League Premiers, and still in the hunt for more trophies.

Rising Sun

I was appreciating how all of our star academy products must be feeling doing this together - and how many we can be proud to call our own.
Niz, Faz, Maxy, Steele, Hall, Tappy, Alou, DiPizio
...and that's just tonight with so many more contributing through the season
Faz, Maxi, Harry, Dan (captain), Alou, Tappy along with Sasha were all part of the "double-double" 2020 NPL squad under Monty / Serge along with a host of others that went on to play 1st grade for us - Hatchy, Windust, Mccarthyyy, J. Bayliss, Smylie, Tsekensis and Khoury plus one who should have done in L. Bayliss.

That was definitely a golden generation that Monty / Serge / Ken assembled

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred