• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

midfielder

Great read.... its not all gloom and doom tell News to F.............Off

Some key findings

The Isuzu UTE A-League 2024 Grand Final, which saw the Central Coast Mariners crowned the A-League Men Champions on Saturday, reached 1.12 million Australians with audiences up 12% year-on-year.

Not only was it the biggest match ever on 10 and 10 Play, but it was also the #2 program of the night in 16 to 39s.

The 2023/24 Isuzu UTE A-League Men’s season was up 16% on broadcast TV, 33% on 10 Play and 53% on Paramount+. The Liberty A-League Women’s audiences grew 114% on 10 Play and 125% on Paramount+.

Coastalraider

Some key findings

The Isuzu UTE A-League 2024 Grand Final, which saw the Central Coast Mariners crowned the A-League Men Champions on Saturday, reached 1.12 million Australians with audiences up 12% year-on-year.

Not only was it the biggest match ever on 10 and 10 Play, but it was also the #2 program of the night in 16 to 39s.

The 2023/24 Isuzu UTE A-League Men’s season was up 16% on broadcast TV, 33% on 10 Play and 53% on Paramount+. The Liberty A-League Women’s audiences grew 114% on 10 Play and 125% on Paramount+.
With numbers like this it’s plain to see how the APL are able to negotiate such a strong broadcast deal moving forward….🤦‍♂️

Ironbark

Notably missing from this one was the pre-game warm-up and dressing room addresses of both managers, plus the H/T dressing room speeches (really would love to have seen what Popa and Jacko both said) plus, of course, Harry rounding up the guys at the end back in the dressing room and asking how many goals we scored? Also didn't need to bleep out all the f**k's given throughout.
I'm wondering if Onion TV had the rights to this side of things...?

LFCMariners

4 months... Oh god the offseason is gonna be horrid.

I have the original documentary by these guys, if I recall it was a 4 disc set. Wondering if we could get a 6 disc box set considering it covers 2 seasons. And on each foldout containing one of the discs they can have a photo of Harry shouting IS IT 1? Then on the next disc foldout IS IT 2? etc. Until the foldout for disc #6 where the caption is IS IT F**KING AWESOME?

Spacks

It’s also Wenzel-Halls’ 3rd consecutive title, which is wild considering he can’t even make the bench for us
I wouldn't mind seeing him play left wing, I think he could do a job for us there if he ain't gonna get sniff up top.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred