• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I would honestly hate to do the merch as you are on a hiding to nothing no matter what you do. Just look at this thread already, times that by 1,000 for FB.

I’d buy and wear what ever they decide as we are back to back Champs.
Can't agree there - I haven't seen any fb posts about it. Nor have I seen much commentary on any other merch. From my understanding it's generally been well received. I've always just wished we had a bigger range.....even small things like keyrings, stubby coolers etc (I did buy last years champions one)

But if the club comes up with a poor product or doesn't roll it out well then of course we should be free to voice that feedback. Plan black clothes with either a tiny club logo or nothing at all....honestly, looks like the sort of merch you'd see the OSM wearing.

Not having pictures is strange- I presume they have a design already to go. I presume there will be a jersey reflecting the championship. Might just have to wait for that one.

Be aware that there are fb ripoffs/scams going around too.

Last year's Champions merchandise was fantastic. This year's, however.......

Tevor

Can't agree there - I haven't seen any fb posts about it. Nor have I seen much commentary on any other merch. From my understanding it's generally been well received. I've always just wished we had a bigger range.....even small things like keyrings, stubby coolers etc (I did buy last years champions one)

But if the club comes up with a poor product or doesn't roll it out well then of course we should be free to voice that feedback. Plan black clothes with either a tiny club logo or nothing at all....honestly, looks like the sort of merch you'd see the OSM wearing.

Not having pictures is strange- I presume they have a design already to go. I presume there will be a jersey reflecting the championship. Might just have to wait for that one.

Be aware that there are fb ripoffs/scams going around too.

Last year's Champions merchandise was fantastic. This year's, however.......
It’s what the players were wearing after the game and in pressers. I don’t see a big difference between last years hoodie and this one other than being black. Writing on the front and players pictures on the back. Too many fashionista’s I feel.

Melange

Just hit me - I’ve never been in Australia when we’ve won the toilet seat. The only GF I attended definitely wasn’t in Brisbane, all the wins I’ve watched from overseas. I get the hint fmd
I'm an interstate supporter and tried to get to at least one Gosford game each season for the last 10 years, sat with Big Al and his lovely wife and didn't admit to them that I've never been there for a win. I've seen a couple of draws and many losses.

Jinx broken!

montywoodpeg

They've added a Champions Cap. 😀 No picture yet.

Oof $39.95
Can see the cap in the latest tweet about the merch, copied here:
GOkWgcpa4AA2wfx

Tevor

Melbourne Bottlers, thrower of bottles and thrower of championships.

Conceding the equaliser 1 minute after Fallanroli gets subbed truly was spectacular.
Having watched the replay I feel their double sub on the 89th minute was the reason we scored, two new players disrupted their structure and the gap opened up. Was Poopa’s time wasting tactic that bit him on the but big time.

montywoodpeg

Having watched the replay I feel their double sub on the 89th minute was the reason we scored, two new players disrupted their structure and the gap opened up. Was Poopa’s time wasting tactic that bit him on the but big time.

He was really banking on holding out with a defensive structure when he took off all of his attacking a creative talent. Arzani and Machach off in the 75th, then Fornaroli and Valadon in the 91st.

I saw a stat before the game that Victory had conceded the most late goals this season, and I suspect a great deal of that comes from sitting back and inviting pressure to try to seal a result. The opposition aren't stretched or pressured, they just have to find a way through.

Yorkshire Mariners FC

Yeah, Mariners and merchandise is not synonymous. I missed a champions 23 shirt by a day as I had no internet and nobody from the club bothered e-mailing me back. Was looking forward to something similar this year. Nada. I bet even the cap is bloody fadable black. Lucky they have had no time to prepare for this potential treble. For those waiting on a shirt, we are still waiting on the Air Asia kit that we have not been able to buy the entire season. Then you have to buy a XXXXXXL if you are normally a large, so who is spending $120 bucks on that hopefully working. Give us some bloody half decent merch FFS! Maybe even in club colours. Rant over.
PS love this team! Treble winners 🏆 🏆 🏆 amazing! Three gold stars

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred