• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

JoyfulPenguin

City have successfully managed to reschedule their games the week after their Champions League fixtures, by decree from the APL.

Can sadly see Macarthur using the precedent to get our first home game rescheduled.

scottmac

Suspended
City have successfully managed to reschedule their games the week after their Champions League fixtures, by decree from the APL.

Can sadly see Macarthur using the precedent to get our first home game rescheduled.

Not the worst thing in the world to worry about. As long as it is rescheduled to a time when we are at home in that week so it doesn't increase travel demand after a home game midweek.

turbo

Not the worst thing in the world to worry about. As long as it is rescheduled to a time when we are at home in that week so it doesn't increase travel demand after a home game midweek.
Nah that’s garbage. Getting someone else’s home game moved to a weekday. Get stuffed

Edit to add City have had games rescheduled to be Sunday or Friday. They aren’t pushing someone into a Wednesday game. Bulls are already playing us on Sunday arvo, nowhere to go

JoyfulPenguin

Nah that’s garbage. Getting someone else’s home game moved to a weekday. Get stuffed

Edit to add City have had games rescheduled to be Sunday or Friday. They aren’t pushing someone into a Wednesday game. Bulls are already playing us on Sunday arvo, nowhere to go
Yeah honestly, if the Bulls want it rescheduled they should pay our Stadium and ticketing costs.

ryan

I bought the three match pass but did not get to the first game so was not able to collect it. Will i be able to collect it on the night? It's probably more a question for the club but thought the forum might have some knowledge on the subject.

FFC Mariner

I bought the three match pass but did not get to the first game so was not able to collect it. Will i be able to collect it on the night? It's probably more a question for the club but thought the forum might have some knowledge on the subject.
They emailed mine

Meerkat

Forgive the really dumb question.. but i am assuming Faz’s red card doesn’t affect the AFC match, he will miss MacArthur on Sunday?

shipwreck

Actually a great question.... Isn't next competitive game?

Like what would happen if you get a red card in the grand final of the Australia cup?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred