• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

dlanod

Is there a history of other teams getting exemptions/moved games for Asian football?

If so, and they deny us then we claim discrimination. And we make law suit for amount of prize money lost from winning AFC. Boom
Macarthur's got moved last year because they wouldn't arrive home more than 48 hours before their next game.

Tevor

"Bullpen" closed down by security after the fence collapsed against us - no tickets for active/home to be sold at their next game.
Who will notice?
Blame the active not the clearly inadequate fence. No wonder no one goes to their games when they treat what ever fans they have like this. Clearly league fans don’t huddle around fences. Poor form by the club.

Tevor

Was listening to the pod A-League Off Air and it was mentioned that both us and the Cows have been sanctioned over the melee at the end of the game and Germain was given a RC which is being appealed by the Cows. Apparently under the AFC rules a RC can be given after a game based on video footage that the officials did not see at the time. Lets hope we don't get fined any of our winnings.

some guy

Fines for a club for a “brawl” start at US$10,000 under AFC regulations. Players can be suspended for at least 2 matches for “deliberately entering the field of play during a brawl regardless of culpable conduct” - not sure if or how the latter would apply given the brawl was not on the field itself and the game had ended.

Ozhammer

I'm not rushing out to buy them this time ???
I hear ya, as I must’ve been one of the few that bought tickets for the last game before they were offered to members for free.

Thankfully I was able to give the tickets we bought to family who came to the game and I am reliably informed that there will be no freebies this time around. ;)

Stuartmcateer

I hear ya, as I must’ve been one of the few that bought tickets for the last game before they were offered to members for free.

Thankfully I was able to give the tickets we bought to family who came to the game and I am reliably informed that there will be no freebies this time around. ;)
I wouldn't imagine so at this stage. I think AFC will be pocketing it this time.

I'll wait for match day I think. Can't see it being a sell out on a weekday.

Rising Sun

The west zone winners are due to host the final, and the west zone is already down to the last 2, one of which is the Beirut based (and Hezbollah aligned!) Al Ahed

Obviously Lebanon's home WCQ tie against Australia has just been switched to Canberra. Al Ahed played the home leg of their west zone semi (against an Iraqi team) in Muscat. Their home leg of the final is venue tbd

If Al Ahed win the west zone final then the AFC's option for the grand final would be to play it in an empty stadium in one of the Gulf states, or switch it to the home of the inter-zone winners.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred