• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

24/25 Fixtures

Corsair

Isuzu UTE A-League
Men’s Season
Opening weekend from:
Friday 18 October -
Sunday 20 October, 2024
Closing weekend by:
Friday 30 May -
Sunday 1 June, 2025

1000015296.jpg

Corsair

Email about unite round from the club, says full members get a free ticket to the jets game at Allianz on Fri night 22 Nov. Have to claim it in August so I guess they're encouraging people to get their membership sooner than later.

Hello Sailor

Now all I have to do is wait until some kind person again puts it all together on a spreadsheet for me to copy and paste. :)

Josho Howe

Maybe just me but am not a fan of taking a derby away from the Coast/Newy forcing both sets of supporters to travel on a Friday night. I get the crowd might be comparable but they would never ever think to take the other derbies in the league away from the 2 hosts...but capital city supremacy and all that...

Big Al

Maybe just me but am not a fan of taking a derby away from the Coast/Newy forcing both sets of supporters to travel on a Friday night. I get the crowd might be comparable but they would never ever think to take the other derbies in the league away from the 2 hosts...but capital city supremacy and all that...
Was my initial reaction too but this season i heard is only home and away + unite game. So would have only been 2 games against them so the unite game is a bonus derby for this season

Wedgie

I agreed with most's initial reaction but I reckon I might get up to Sydney for this game where I wouldn't have been able to if it was at Gosford or Shitsville so I'm not complaining.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred