• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2019/20 Memberships

style_cafe

I wasnt going to go to this game as i just watched Leeds Utd flog the drive byes (should have been 8 but we have Bamford as 9) its a lovely stadium..... and i went to the first ever Drive by game...................but if Cafe and TB can be bothered to go..........then maybe i will represent
We went down mate, didn`t see you at Kariong though..:popcorn::popcorn:

Pirate Pete

I told you a red one cos they go faster...:popcorn:

I can assure everyone. It did go fast
giphy.gif

Pirate Pete

Camry or Corolla? On the way back i couldnt give a shit but on the way there my Silvertail needs leather seats bro!
I'm glad you asked about the seats.
Style Cafe had the car detailed in the morning. The seats were cleaned.
I had a wet bum.
icon_mad.gif

priorpeter

Heard we are up to 5800 members. Cant substantiate this though.

Was 5600 when I was in the office earlier today. Impressive spike in numbers.

Also found out that Western United are selling “1 game memberships” and counting these in their membership numbers :piralaugh:

turbo

Carly posted on twitter saying they had a big influx over the last 24 hours and the staff were all putting in to ensure the new members all got their tickets to the game. I would hope they’d plan the roll out of the finals memberships better than that so hopefully it’s not the main cause of the jump in numbers recently.

priorpeter

They were working their arses off when I dropped by this arvo. Only got out just now too I believe. Full credit to them.

(not that I’m saying they don’t usually work their arses off!!)

Last edited:

Wombat

I'm glad you asked about the seats.
Style Cafe had the car detailed in the morning. The seats were cleaned.
I had a wet bum.
icon_mad.gif

Before or after you got in the car? I know he is a Wamberal silvertail......so i'm hoping the car was at least a Nissan GTR or a Jaguar F Type.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami