• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2019/20 Memberships

Wombat

i rode a bus to melbourne full of argies to watch brazil v argentina in 1988
i expect hardcore , old guy , two stubbie action on this trip !

Your last sentence was a bit of a worry TB. I dont think there are any TV screens on the bus, so you better bring an IPad if that’s what you want to watch mate;)

Last edited:

Wombat

I wasnt going to go to this game as i just watched Leeds Utd flog the drive byes (should have been 8 but we have Bamford as 9) its a lovely stadium..... and i went to the first ever Drive by game...................but if Cafe and TB can be bothered to go..........then maybe i will represent

Wombat

I liked it!!! My wife said WTF is this shit but she used to say that about the Mariners!

pjennings

The good thing is the slow down in the decline. Two years ago we were at 4650 at the same time and dropped 747 or 16% year on year.

turbo

I'd imagine the finals series memberships are in those figures? If so not necessarily adjusted for 'real' numbers.

pjennings

I'd imagine the finals series memberships are in those figures? If so not necessarily adjusted for 'real' numbers.

I wouldn't - they, as well as Academy memberships, tend to be added around the time of the first home game and give our numbers a boost. After that the 3 and 6 game memberships that are given for Christmas presents are the only real movements.

TBH, with Syd, WSW, Jets and next year Macarthur I think it is time that the NSW clubs reward each others members.

If you are a full member of one of the clubs you should be able to by a ticket at a comparable level at the pro-rata membership rate rather than at match day prices. I have so many WSW and Syd FC friends that will no longer come up because of the inflated prices (as a single person you might not notice it but as a family it can make a considerable difference - particularly when the throw in the poor choice and exorbitant prices of food and drink in the stadium).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami