• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALW Semi Final vs Sydney FC

Melange

Sydney decided to send their players and staff in cars rather than by bus yesterday. Cortnee Vine felt "disrespected" because we didn't immediately knock up a quick multi-storey car park so we could accommodate another 30 cars under the bridge and instead allocated them spots in CCLC where they had to "walk 500 metres to the ground" (I am assuming she must have gone 200 metres in the wrong direction first).

She sounds like a loon

marinermick

Sydney decided to send their players and staff in cars rather than by bus yesterday. Cortnee Vine felt "disrespected" because we didn't immediately knock up a quick multi-storey car park so we could accommodate another 30 cars under the bridge and instead allocated them spots in CCLC where they had to "walk 500 metres to the ground" (I am assuming she must have gone 200 metres in the wrong direction first).

Cry me a river. Every single player in the history of Mariners games at the stadium have parked their cars outside the stadium carpark.

Are Sydney FC that povo they can’t afford a team bus?

true believer

cortney vHine indeed

Wombat

What a pathetic twat. Embarrasing coz she is a good player but she has stepped over into the swamp of arrogance and ego........you are just another annoying Sydney dickhead to us sweetheart.....surprised you dont drive a Tesla lol.

Last edited:

Ozhammer

Let down by easily one of the most experienced on the pitch for either team
She has been giving the ball away regularly of late but that one was a real shocker. I wish her first instinct was not to always play the ball back and instead look for a positive attacking pass.

We looked so much better when we went at SFC in the closing stage of the game and need to do more of that in the away leg instead of dying wondering.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit

500 metres , my fkn arse, well, maybe if she got fish and chips at Montys first ...whiny fkn Smurfette

Last edited:

booney

Cortney gave Irwin a torrid time in the first half but less so in the second half.The girl who replaced Princess Ibini was the one who turned the tide for them.Whyman was great for them and Dumont also for us.

Rising Sun

it's a one goal game. score and $hitney will panic.
the tb's will be at leichhardt watching the girls beat an unbeatable team.
Good on you for going down to support - it will probably be the tb's plus the players friends and families that will be there. The team deserved so much more after this season, really should have been taking a few hundred down to give them some support. Cortnee Whine whinged about being "disrespected" because her parking spot didn't align with her inflated view of her importance, but I think our girls have been disrespected by having the biggest game of the season set to clash with the mens game. I'm sorely tempted to head down there on principle.

true believer

Good on you for going down to support - it will probably be the tb's plus the players friends and families that will be there. The team deserved so much more after this season, really should have been taking a few hundred down to give them some support. Cortnee Whine whinged about being "disrespected" because her parking spot didn't align with her inflated view of her importance, but I think our girls have been disrespected by having the biggest game of the season set to clash with the mens game. I'm sorely tempted to head down there on principle.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred