• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

Tevor

Heard he was offered more by Glory but wanted to get back with Lawrie.
I would believe that, he is a bit fragile mentally and likes people he knows around him. Popa would be too full on for him. He was very close to Arnie as well and is probably why his OS attempts have not been all that successful. This is twice he has returned toOz an injured player, will probably take a while to get him back on track and as much as I like the bloke we don’t have the time at the moment to nurse him back for him then to leave for his next pay check.

Coastalraider

I would believe that, he is a bit fragile mentally and likes people he knows around him. Popa would be too full on for him. He was very close to Arnie as well and is probably why his OS attempts have not been all that successful. This is twice he has returned toOz an injured player, will probably take a while to get him back on track and as much as I like the bloke we don’t have the time at the moment to nurse him back for him then to leave for his next pay check.
In addition perth are pretty strong up front, he wouldn’t want to be coming off the bench.

The jets could slot him straight in.

so could we if we had some ambition.

turbo

In addition perth are pretty strong up front, he wouldn’t want to be coming off the bench.

The jets could slot him straight in.

so could we if we had some ambition.

It would be that. He’ll be looking to get some games right away to prove fitness and look for a move in the off season. Not saying he won’t stay if the offer is right but the jets will offer more chance to maximise his negotiating position in the off season. At Perth he’ll be rotation and competing with a bunch of match for decent players all looking for minutes.

We could have gone for him but I think the better long term answer is giving Harold more minutes some at 9 some at RW with a view to play him there next season.

shipwreck

Jets spent money and are going to deservedly avoid the spoon. I'm not even mad, we have a chain of command that does not bat an eyelid at getting a 3rd consecutive spoon.

Ancient Mariner

Players out of contract can be acquired at any time. Players that are in contract to another club require a transfer or purchase of the existing contract. The rules allow this to occur out of season or in a designated window.

Ancient Mariner

Can clubs register a player outside the Registration Period?
Yes, certain opportunities exist for clubs to add new players to their rosters outside the designated windows.

The most straightforward option is if the player is a free agent – and last registered as a professional footballer – prior to the conclusion of the registration period.

Alternatively, a player can be registered if FFA is satisfied that 'exceptional circumstances' exist, for example if an individual has terminated their contract at another club with just cause.

If a player is signing from overseas under 'exceptional circumstances', FFA requires approval from the sport's international governing body FIFA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami