• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 Away @ WSW

turbo

Even if he had that clause and I dont see either party asking for/offering it and you'd have to be an absolute dick to enforce it in the current situation. If Staj sat him down and said look we want to try doing this instead I have to think he'd roll with it and give his all in whatever capacity we asked. I'll bag his performances not his commitment. Not to mention what are the options if we did breach it? Walk away? Doubt it.

Kit Walker

Line up will be

Birrighitti

Ziggy....Fox....Rowles....Clisby

Gallifuoco....Stensness

DDS.... Duric

Murray...Oar

Bench: Pearce, McGlinchey, Majok, Nisbet, Silvera, Melling, Shabow (7 subs allowed - none to be omitted due to 3 of the starting XI being Under 23 - Clisby, Stensness and DDS)

Gallifuoco is still not 100% and would not surprise me fir him to withdraw, Duric drop back and Silvera come in.
Simon suspended, Tongyik and Kim injured and Miller (who has now been signed to a scholarship) not selected.
This line up and formation (4-2-2-2) did not go too well at training with the starting XI being smashed by the reserves and youth. Staj insistent that WSW will not be as effective as his non-starting players.
Pinklady, how did you have this exact information the night before the match? That’s crazy! The players would not even know this information that early....... your a God amongst men.

Ironbark

Two things, my lord, must ye know of the wise woman. First, she is a woman. And second, she is…
Wise?
You do know her, then?

Ozhammer

Without wishing to sound unnecessarily dramatic, it might not be the wisest thing to publicise our lineup the day before games, as it could give our opponents an advantage.

Ironbark

Without wishing to sound unnecessarily dramatic, it might not be the wisest thing to publicise our lineup the day before games, as it could give our opponents an advantage.
This is true, so if you genuinely know the line up maybe don't say.
But odds are no team would go to another teams fan forum and take the fans' guesses and base team tactics around it

Reactions: adz

nebakke

a bloke turning 34 this season is unlikely to suddenly become prolific.

Not that I think it's a sensible bet, especially not without the right Fitness Coach ;) but I've mentioned before that my recollection of Daniel McBreen pre 2012/13 was that he was pretty bloody average, that certainly changed that year...
For all of everything else, I always remember him for that Victory game when Zwaannie got sent off, to this day I reckon Macca would have smashed in a ridiculous number of goals that day, had we not gone down by one - he was on fire! And that's not the sort of thing tjat I would've expected from a 35-year-old at all...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred