• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R 19 CCM vs AUFC

Timmah

teams have been playing at pluim park all day.....just saying?
I imagine that's the decision of CCF (or FNSW?), this decision is FFA's based on the Wet Bulb Globe Temperature, which would have to be over 28.

I don't know what CCF choose, but dems the breaks for A-League.

Timmah

. we didn't know until we arrived at the kendall at 12pm for the pre-match function ... and then only because a staff member noticed that we were loooking lost and confused - she was actually asked to go home and come back later. no signage and no representation from the Mariners which is pretty piss-poor

At the end of the day you know the club has limited resources and hands on deck - to expect this level of clarity and communication at such short notice is unfair. I know for a fact they've all been working their arses off to communicate this since it was confirmed late this morning.

It sucks and it's a shit decision (which the FFA should have made earlier), but ragging on the club for it is a bit unfair given most of the process is out of their hands.

Timmah

And for what it's worth, someone sent me this photo from 1pm at CCLC:

CbI9A8IVIAAJrXv.jpg

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Loving the "you ruined my valentines day" posts on Facebook.
How about the "I want a refund because I been a member for a couple of years " posts.....if you want to shout at somebody, yell at FFA or those wanks at Foxtel, their the ones who construct the draw for the year

Wombat

I live next door to Pluim and it was 34c at 3pm in the shade.

But still the boys played on.

Horrible conditions but that what you get in the middle of the day......its not rocket science.

I had to keep jumping in the pool because i was sweating just reading a book while the kids ran riot.
Its 33c at 5pm.

kevrenor

Well we better win today if we want to avoid the spoon, as the Nix are leading 0-4 with Blake Powell scoring the lot! We'll be 7 points behind before we kick off.

Yep, 7 points adrift.

BTW it was 2-5 FT

Last edited:

scoober

That goal was again 100% izzo mistake. Standing behind his wall, sick of being beaten front post, leaves the back post wide open. f**king rookie

VicMariner

Offside goal changed the game, we could have had a draw or win. :(

Will be hard to avoid the spoon from here. :(:(:(

Gratis

We lose again from the same reasons we've lost a large portion of our games this season - incompetent refereeing and incompetent goalkeeping.
It shouldn't be this way. In a season in which we have Ferriera, Austin and Garcia it should be a joy to watch. Instead it is proving to be a very very testing season as a fan. So frustrating to get the spoon this way. I've been around since the beginning and I'm sure many of know me as a serial optimist but geez it's starting to do me in.
I know the players and club are feeling it too and I feel sorry for them. That's it though - Izzo gets benched, no more excuses. And the friggin refereeing...at the end of each game at my lowest my own motivation is becoming tested - I can only imagine how the casual fans keep coming back. The only rationalisation (and it's a quality one) is that this is the price for long term survival. But damn it's getting hard.

Ferreira's goal though - wow that was awesome!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred