• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2015/16 Other A-League Games

nearlyyellow

90'+3'goalGOAL CITY - Mooy drives in the set piece into the box, as Paartalu sticks his boot out, with Redmayne diving to his left to make the save, but the ball is over the top of him and it is into the net. Melbourne City trail the Western Sydney Wanderers 3-4.
Read more at http://www.a-league.com.au/matchcen...-Melbourne-City-FC/811689#KxKbcx4V1sshrQ2h.99

Consolation. Full time WSW 4 MC 2 Maybe AC won't make it back into the run on side for a bit.

Big Al

Commentators wetting themselves about being one of the greatest A League games ever.

I didn't see it like that. WSW smashed them then went to sleep.
Two great finishes by City didn't seem real and came from no where. Then game went flat again, Caceras goes WSW score again then more Mooy class at the death.

Maybe just me but more shock than excitement

true believer

matt who !
elrich 5 yellows and larocca a groin injury
a game for them on Tuesday.

Gold for us

Last edited:

Big Al

Caceras up to his new tricks.

2nd red card for two yellows in a couple of weeks.

Cracking first half. Fornaroli 1st goal was sublime

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

So, not only did moronic MV fans decide to do their best to fuel the media with a number of flares lit outside and inside the stadium, but it seems that Mel was also pushed outside the stadium by a MV fan while attempting to do a positive piece on football support.

Rowdy

Absolute crazy goal-fest in Perth tonite.
Perth: 6
Brisb: 3

Reminded me of Mariners games ........
......... of seasons long ago.

They're climbing the ladder with 5 in a row for Glory, club record.

FFC Mariner

Went to my 1st Sydney derby last night.

Great night out, red hot atmosphere, proper experience that would not easily be found in a major European league.

Fans mixing pre game and where we were sitting, not a sniff of trouble.

Cop outside the ground was actually holding his taser trigger as the Wanderers fans went in. Pathetic scared little man.

Got to abuse Reddy as he walked round post game which was a bonus.

Sydney should have scored 5, Matty had a great game except his finishing. Sydney fans around us couldn't stand him.

The abuse from Wanderers fans as Carney came over to take a corner would have our fans outraged on Facebook. We added to it with a few choice observations about being a scummer

Top night out highly recommended

Rowdy

Sydney show fight after Arnold admits: 'I went off my brain'
gettyimages-511395924.jpg

Graham Arnold hailed Sydney FC’s fighting derby draw “outstanding” and expects they won’t drop below that level of performance for the rest of the season.

The Sky Blues stretched their unbeaten run against fierce rivals Western Sydney Wanderers to seven games after a thrilling 1-1 draw at Allianz Stadium on Saturday night.

Arnold felt the Sky Blues “had enough opportunities to win two games” and was delighted with the response after their dismal showing in the loss to Perth last weekend.

“I just said to (the players) that is the minimum every week - I don’t want anything less,” Arnold said post-match.

“That’s why I was so disappointed last week. I probably went off my brain for the first time since (I was coaching) Northern Spirit, I was that angry after the Perth game.

“I put players out there that were prepared to fight and fight for Sydney FC. Sydney FC is a fantastic club, has a wonderful family of owners.

“The players get everything off the field.

"They get paid early…I’m used to getting paid late or not at all. The players need to respect that and today they showed exactly what they are capable of. We should have won the game.”

The Wanderers came out of the blocks faster and took a 13th minute lead via a Dario Vidosic header before a Scott Jamieson own goal nine minutes before the break tied things up.

It was end-to-end action in the second half as both sides had excellent chances to win it but failed to capitalise.

“We had enough opportunities to win two games,” Arnold lamented.

“We didn’t finish them off but overall it was a real good performance from a team that fought very hard.

“I opened it up after 20 minutes when we were down 1-0. I’m not someone who’s going to die wondering. I’d rather lose 3-0 or 4-0 than 1-0,” the Sky Blues boss added.

“Once we went down 1-0, their two Spaniards were playing good balls in behind so I needed to get some pressure on the ball and the only way I could do that was to push (Milos) Ninkovic higher and get Brandon O’Neill basically tracking (Mitch) Nichols.

“After we did that I thought we were the better side.”

The Sky Blues fly out for Japan early on Sunday morning for their AFC Champions League clash against Urawa red Diamonds on Wednesday night, before a vital Big Blue against Victory in Melbourne next weekend.

Arnold admitted the hectic schedule will stretch his squad but has vowed to respect all competitions.

“Last year when Brisbane were in (the ACL) they played a youth team in the back half of the (A-League) season which I thought was not right,” he said.

“But for us we will play our strongest line-up available every week. It’s important we freshen up well.

“The atmosphere in the dressing room is very positive and I thought it was a good performance and a payback for the performance of last week.”

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/...ld-admits-i-went-my-brain#x2m34eI0Cw6GApwb.99

Rowdy

Didn't rate perth at the start of the season.
A perth piss ant town gf would help to sooth a painful season

Thought the same after our first game against them, which Castro was Shite in back then. What a turn around.

Can't believe Perth's crowd figures though considering how well they've been playing.

They'd won 4 in a row prior to this game and (albeit) got their highest figure for the season so far against Brisbane last night with a crowd of 12,156. You'd think they would be much higher.

Maybe the point deductions from last season has really disenchanted quite a few.

5 in a row AND after having a 9 Goal game you'd think they'll have to break the season record again next home game.

Making a GF would be the ultimate reprisal from last years 'theft' for many a purple people eater in WA.

Indeed, a GF V's Adelaide would be comforting to us Coastie's as opposed to the many east-coast contenders.

Forum Phoenix

Or, strong squad that was clearly unfit and had not found it's rhythm... took a dozen games to finally get fit and find some rhythm.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred